axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Remy <nr...@caci.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java - can't use mime:multipartRelated in wsdl:output element
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:21:01 GMT
Bill,

First, thanks for the great article link!  I'm just starting on a project
that forces me to dig a little deeper into WS than I've had to previously.
 Until now, I've gotten away with some *very* simple JAX-RPC code...but
new requirements have me exploring (while learning at the same time!) SOAP
w/ Attachments--which I've never done before!  This article gives me hope!

Second, if you receive any resolution off-line, please post it to the
group.  I, for one, will be watching this thread w/ interest!

Thanks.

Nick

P.S.  If anyone has any *good* examples of SAAJ, for a relatively naive WS
developer (me), please forward a link!

ndr

William Bug <wb27@drexel.edu>
04/02/2004 10:14 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: WSDL2Java - can't use mime:multipartRelated in wsdl:output element

Many thanks for you feedback, Davanum.

Are you sure this is a bug?  Since your on the Apache webservices team,
I'll take your word for it.

I was expecting I'm just doing something wrong, though if there's a
right way to do this, I can't find it documented anywhere.

Is there really no way to get Java2WSDL to add the
"mime:multipartRelated" element inserted in the "wsdl:output" of a
"wsdl:operation" within the "wsdl:binding" portion of the WSDL
document?

Cheers,
Bill