axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Florence Amardeilh" <florence.amarde...@mondeca.com>
Subject Please, does anyone is using Axis with WebLo ?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:05:01 GMT
Hi,
I really need some help, can someone can give me some advice ?
How to deploy a web service with a wsdd file as it is contain in the
axis.war ? Do I need to recreate this .war each time I want to deploy my web
service ?
How can I make Axis use another application deployed in Weblo with an "ear"
? My webservice is in this ear file cause it is based on this application.
Then do I have to use http://localhost:7001/Axis/service/MyService where I
specify in my wsdd file in the classname parameter the package I'm using in
my ear file but then how can it retrieves it ? Or do I have to use my
application: http://localhost:7001/MyApplication/Signin_action but then it
doesn't call my webservice anymore ? Do I have to include the axis.war in
the ear directly ? But it won't be deployed on the server...
As you see I'm asking a lot of questions and I really, really need your
experience of using Axis in Weblo.
Thanks a lot,

Florence Amardeilh