axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rafe Colburn <raf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:25:14 GMT
 This looks very similar to a problem I was having the other day, and
I think it may be a class loader issue with Axis.  The problem I was
having was that if the method in my class I was calling via SOAP
called a method in a class that was in a JAR file in my WEB-INF/lib
directory, it threw that exception.  When I extracted the classes into
WEB-INF/classes, everything started working.

 I've heard elsewhere that this may be a bug with the JDK on Windows.

 --Rafe