axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yakulis, Ross (Ross)" <yaku...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: no solution for: server-server-webservice
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:55:45 GMT
I do not know why you are getting that message, but I (we) have
done a web service that invokes anohter web service.  The only
problem we had was having to kjar up some stuff for the class path.

ROss

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Alan Herz [mailto:richard-alan.herz@ce-bis.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:51 AM
To: Axis Userlist
Subject: no solution for: server-server-webservice

Hiya.

Just repeating my question - maybe someone has a solution...

i have a client (c) calling a webservice (#1). this webservice (#1) needs to
fulfill the request information from another webservice (#2):

c  --->
        #1 --->
        #1 <---
c  <---

now i have programmed the webservice #1 that way, that it creates a
servicebindingstub-object (generated by wsdl2java), sets some soap-headers,
and than calls the method from the servicebindingstub-object. just the way
my client works - but what's fine with the client, doesn't work with my
webservice #1. it comes up with the following fault message:

--- --- ---
AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.net-SocketException: Connection reset
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail: ...
--- --- ---

Any ideas? Need some more information?

Thanks in Advance,

Rick.

------------
Richard Alan Herz, Dipl. Wirtsch. Inf.
Ce-bIS, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg
Centre of business information systems
Kronacher Straße 41
D-96052 Bamberg

Phone +49 (0)951 4 07 63-14