axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil_KM" <Senthil...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: question on Axis Handlers
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:58:42 GMT

HI Ramesh,

You can get the instance of the axis engine itself. Then you can get the
message context through it. And whatever handlers that you are
specifying can be specified in the client-config.wsdd or
server-config.wsdd depnding on  where the handlers should play the role.

Then when you can pass this wsdd as a property file while you are
getting an instance of the AXIS engine.

Smaple code :

public AxisEngine getAxisEngine() throws Exception {
private  String configuration =
		"C:\\Program Files\\Apache Group\\Tomcat
4.1\\webapps\\axis\\WEB-INF\\server-config.wsdd";

		if (engine != null) {
			return engine;

		}

		FileProvider provider = new FileProvider(configuration);
		return new AxisServer(provider);
	}

 public static void main(String args[]){

// Create an instance of AxisServer from configuration file
			AxisEngine engine = getAxisEngine();

			// Create a MessageContext and associate with
the engine
			msgContext = new MessageContext(engine);

}

Rgds
Senthil