axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnendu Kunti" <Krishnendu_Ku...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: JMS problem
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:39:01 GMT
Hi Seba

You have to use transportation handlers for carrying the SOAP message
over JMS and a create listener class to get the JMS message and take
care of the invocation. I am including link form the net, download the
code snippet provided along with it. You have to make some small changes
to fit sonic MQ. Here an instance of axis engine is created by the
JMSSOAPListener class and the service is invoked...you can send the SOAP
request over input stream instead.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-jms/

Cheers
Krish

From: Sebastian Urbanski [mailto:sebau@max.com.pl]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 12:10 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMS problem

Hi Krish
Thanks for your answer. I'm newbie in webservices technology My axis
version is 1.1. Tomcat 4.1.24. I try run axis on Tomcat 5.0.16 but it
doesn't work. Sonic 4.0.2. My JMS system is work (another people do it).

I only have to connect to this JMS my webservice. Client to connect with

webservice is form on web page (struts, servlet or jsp).
 From web form to webservice is soap transmission.
 From webservice to Sonic is JMS messages transmission.
 From Sonic to webservice is JMS messages transmission.
 From webservice to web(struts, servlet or jsp) is soap transmission.

In struts I can transform soap messages to html and vice versa (no
problem). I have problem with webservice...how I can do it? When I send
message to Sonic (any thread). Thank for opinion and help.
P.S. Sorry for my english

regards,
seba