axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brad Siegfreid <b...@iridiumdesign.com>
Subject Re: OS X installation: almost there
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:37:28 GMT
My installation of Axis is on our development network at work so I'm I
can't confirm this:

Running on OS X there is a good chance you are using Safari. Axis is
returning XML which Safari doesn't display. View source and see what
you have. I switch to Mozilla when debugging XML responses.

I'm sure you'll find that the OS X Java plug-in doesn't like the HTML
for the SOAPMonitor either. It can't parse the "%" in the height and
width for the applet.

Brad