axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Olmedilla <olmedi...@learninglab.de>
Subject Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:40:14 GMT
Thank you very much. I have just found out that the problem was a missing
class in the jars. I had also some problems with the logging but now I also
reached to debug the code (basically it didn't take my properties files from
the classes folder so I had to put it into a jar file in the lib folder).

Thanks a lot,

	DOC

--
     Daniel Olmedilla