axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <da...@windward.net>
Subject RE: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:50:30 GMT
I just tried to do doc/literal (not wrapped) with an add method (two int's
in, one returned) and it failed. That has to be a known bug.

- dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Shantanu Sen [mailto:ssen@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 5:20 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Have doubts about Doc/Lit with axis

I think it will be a great help to all of us if you
could file a bug with your specific test-case.

I disagree with your statement that 'it appears to be
totally broken'. I have successfully used doc-lit -
both wrapped and non-wrapped - with the current axis
src code. But clearly my test cases do not contain the
stuff that is causing this bug to surface.

The more bugs we find and file with specific use
cases,  the more robust the 1.2 version will be. As it
has been pointed out, these guys are really doing a
commendable job in fixing the bugs.

Shantanu