axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: Axis' built-in Providers
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:39:47 GMT
Both document and wrapped styles use the RPC provider (or the EJB provider).
Only the message style uses the MSG provider.

  _____

From: Wei Hsu [mailto:whsu@openharbor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 4:38 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis' built-in Providers

Hi people,

I am interested in developing services using doc/literal, but I am slightly
confused by what I need to do exactly in AXIS.  In the user-guide, it
mentions how the document or wrapped style is indicated in the WSDD by

<service ... style="document"><service ... style="document"> for document
style
<service ... style="wrapped"><service ... style="wrapped"> for wrapped style

However, it makes no mention of the <service ... provider="java:RPC">
portion that was stressed under the RPC services section.  Does that mean if
we want to use document or wrapped style, we would have to implement our own
providers?  If so, are there any tutorials on that available? Thanks so
much!

-Wei