axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nelson Minar <nel...@monkey.org>
Subject RE: How can I specify the service host/port in autogenerated WSDL?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:37:17 GMT
>If you are going to do it Please try a HTTP Filter instead of a
>Servlet
>(http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2001/jw-0622-filters.html)
>that way you have better control.

Hmm, that sounds like the wrong direction to go. For one thing it's
HTTP only, and Axis still has pretense of being transport-neutral.
More specifically it seems like a weird hack to use a filter.

I'd rather see a new configurable framework for WSDL generation inside
Axis that lets services customize the WSDL emitted. I'd like control
over the schema for my document/literal services, we'd like to change
the hostname for the binding, etc.

But I'm not writing the code today!