axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Stutsman <rstuts...@ogse.com>
Subject RE: Sessions across several services with Client
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:58:00 GMT
What you describe is exactly what I have done; however, what I'm asking
is...

How do I then, take that sessionID in response from the login method of
one service and put it into the request header of say getPerson from the
person service.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to 1) get the sessionID from
the header on the Axis client and 2) get the sessionID back into the
Axis client's request header.

I did this in PHP with a nuSOAP client easily because it has a method
for getting and setting header tags.