axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Thompson" <tony.thomp...@stone-ware.com>
Subject Custom data type with BeanSerializer
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 04:44:03 GMT
Are there any Axis developers that monitor this list that might be able
to answer these questions or should I post this on the developer list to
find an answer?

If I have a custom data type that is (de)serialized with the
BeanSerializer and one of the properties of the bean is an int, how can
I specify that it is restricted to a set of integers (i.e. define a
restriction base in the WSDL)?

I had asked another question about making an element so that it can't
be nillable.  If I can specify minOccurs and maxOccurs, wouldn't that
accomplish the same thing?  If so, how can I specify min and max
occurs?

Is there any way accomplish either one of these short of writing the
WSDL by hand?

Thanks.
Tony