axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Hulbert <grant.hulb...@icscolor.com>
Subject AdminClient throws NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 02:48:58 GMT
I have Axis installed on Mac OS X Panther with Tomcat 4.1.30, and my simple .jws files work
great.  Now that I've graduated to more complex needs (I need to return nonstandard data types),
I'm trying to deploy a web service wsdd-style.

I get an error when executing Admin client though:

granthul% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/client/AdminClient
--
Grant Hulbert, Internet Software Architect

Integrated Color Solutions, Inc.

2734 Loker, Carlsbad, CA 92008 office:760-942-7434

Home Office 760-599-1036 | Cell 760-822-6980

<mailto:Grant.Hulbert@icscolor.com>Grant.Hulbert@icscolor.com

Integrated Color Solutions, Inc. (ICS) is a technology leader in providing color management
solutions to industries where color is critical. To learn more visit us at <http://www.icscolor.com>http://www.icscolor.com

This email is confidential and legally privileged. The correspondence and information herein
is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this email or documents attached to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized and illegal.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in dependence on it, is prohibited and unlawful.