axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas Remy <nr...@caci.com>
Subject Re: axis doesn't generate wsdl automatically
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:21:32 GMT
I have not previously heard about any problem with Axis not generating
*any* WSDL.  The first thing I'd check is that you're using the right URL
to try to look at the WSDL:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/YourServiceName?wsdl

I believe a common problem is omission of "services" from the URL.  Give
it a try.

Nicholas Remy

Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it>
03/23/2004 10:10 AM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
axis doesn't generate wsdl automatically

I wrote a doc/lit web service, I deployed it, but appending "?wsdl" to
the url of the service I can't get the wsdl;
I get a HTTP 500 error instead.

I've read that someone puts the wsdl file in the filesystem, but I'd
like axis to build it when I ask to do so.

Can you help me?
Dario