axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject Re: about javabeans - newbie
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:40:59 GMT
Hello Wermus,

If I understand your question correctly, you have a class that provides
both property accessors (getXXX(), setXXX()) and application logic, and
your concern is that AXIS not expose that application logic.  In that case,
you don't need to do anything special, as that behaviour is provided by the
BeanSerializer and BeanDeserializer.

If I have misread your question, please let me know.

Ian

                    "Wermus Fernando"

                    <fernando.wermus@xln       To:     <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                    et.net.ar>                 cc:

                                               Subject:     about javabeans - newbie

                    03/29/2004 11:26 AM

                    Please respond to

                    axis-user

People,

I can declare javabeans in a web service but they function like a DTO. What
if I want to use as a parameter a class that have a method like "execute".
Do I have to customize the class?

Can I use a class that have methods like execute, but declare only the
methods getters & setters in the wsdd for being a javabean.

Thanks in advance.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.