axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vivek Nagulapati" <vivek_nagulap...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Document-style web services
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:51:31 GMT

>From: "Hari Lakshmanan" <hari@wakesoft.com>
>To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Document-style web services
>Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:35:46 -0800
>
>Thanks Joe, that does the trick.
>
>Also I packaged my wsdl file web-inf/classes directory

Hello Hari and Joe,

I placed a / in front of my wsdl file and also tried placing the wsdl file
in WEB-INF/classes directory but no luck.

I am using JBoss 3.2.1 and Axis 1.1

Here is how my deploy.wsdd file looks like:

<deployment name="test" xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
            xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema-instance">
  <!-- note that either style="message" OR provider="java:MSG" both work -->
  <service name="DSHelloWorldService" style="message">
    <parameter name="className" value="DSHelloWorldSoapBindingImpl" />
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="sayDSHello" />
    <!-- <parameter name="wsdlURL" value="/axis/DSHelloWorld.wsdl" /> -->
    <wsdlFile>/DSHelloWorld.wsdl</wsdlFile>
  </service>
</deployment>

Am I doing something wrong here?

>__Hari

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/