axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marepalli, Somesh" <Somesh.Marepa...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Axis deployment...
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:02:25 GMT
Hi Steve:
   I got the deploy.wsdd generated from a .wsdl as suggested by you...
   When I deploy, I get no complaints. However, when I go to viw service
in Axis (using AxisServlet), I get the following exception in log
file....

  Please help...

Regards
-Somesh

	at
tionFilterChain.java:269)
	at
erChain.java:193)
	at
e.java:256)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
	at
	at
e.java:191)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:241
7)
	at
:180)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:171)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
:172)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
	at
	at
java:174)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
80)
	at
	at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:193)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:78
1)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:549)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:58
9)
	at
.java:666)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:187)
	at
org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:171)
	at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:154)
	at
org.apache.axis.utils.cache.ClassCache.lookup(ClassCache.java:123)
	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.getServiceClass(JavaProvider
.java:582)
	at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.initServiceDesc(JavaProvider
.java:615)
	at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.getInitializedServiceDesc(SOAP
Service.java:342)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDService.makeNewInstance(WSDDService.
java:507)
	at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getDeployedServices(WSDDD
eployment.java:559)
	at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getDeployedServices(FileProvi
der.java:321)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.reportAvailableServices(AxisS
ervlet.java:681)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:262)
	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.j
ava:339)
	at
tionFilterChain.java:247)