axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Change message content type
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:01:10 GMT
Hi James,

get the MessageContext and setSendType !

//explicitly set format to DIME, default is MIME
Message rspmsg = AxisEngine.getCurrentMessageContext().getResponseMessage();
rspmsg.getAttachmentsImpl().setSendType(org.apache.axis.attachments.Attachme
nts.SEND_TYPE_DIME);

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: J.Sugrue@pilz.ie [mailto:J.Sugrue@pilz.ie]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. März 2004 11:00
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Change message content type

Hi

Even though it might seem there is an obvious answer
(message.getSoapPart().setContentType("")) I can't seem to be able to
change the content type of the message from AXIS to the server to
be anything other than text/xml

Specifically, I want to change it to being application/dime.

Can anybody help me with this?

I am actually having problems specifiying DIME attachments too - does
anyone have any pointers on how to use DimeMultiPart etc?

Thanks in advance.

James