axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabricio B. Teixeira" <fabrici...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject RES: Array bean deserialization problem
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:28:51 GMT
Thanks, but I´ve already done all these steps. I really don´t know what to
do...

Fabricio

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Hoda Nadeem [mailto:hoda_nadeem@bah.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 30 de março de 2004 10:06
Para: fabriciobt@yahoo.com.br
Assunto: RE: Array bean deserialization problem

It seems like you are doing everything correctly (using wsdl2java to
generate the wsdd file normally gets rid of these problems). I can give
common advise:

- Start with a very simple program that passes a class you defined
- once that works, add an array of that object
- if you get that to work, you are half way there.
- Then try erasing your entire java files/structure and starting from
scratch (create a new directory, start as if you are starting a new
project). Sometimes a subtle thing, like a wrong name somewhere, is causing
the problem. You might not see the problem unless you start the Axis project
from scratch.

Hope this helps.

Nadeem