axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Henry lu" <yanming...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: axis 1.1 on RESIN
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:06:29 GMT
Greg, could you tell me how to install axis1.1 on resin?

Here is what i did:

copy entire axis directory to resin's webapps directory.
copy all required jar file to webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib directory

When i do validation, I got all unknown location APIs.

I developed a simple services and client, worked fine.

I built a war file and put this war file on another SSL server.

I changed client code and requested the services, I got 500 error.

WHat is missing?

>From: "Greg Hess" <ghess@wrappedapps.com>
>To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: axis 1.1 on RESIN
>Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:38:33 -0500
>
>Hi Henry,
>
>Yes, I do. Resin 2.1.2.
>
>Greg

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page  download MSN Toolbar now!