axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject java2wsdl include wsd file
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 23:21:52 GMT
Hi.

I asked a similar question a couple of days ago, but haven't received an
answer. I've made some progress on fixing the problem, so now I got a
different question.

I have a method in my Java class, which returns java.util.Set. When I
run Ant task java2wsdl, I get the following warning:
[axis-java2wsdl] - The class java.util.Set is defined in a java or javax
package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type. An xml schema
anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.

However, instead of usnig anyType, type tns3:Set is used in the
generated wsdl and therefore crashes the following axis-wsdl2java task
execution.

To solve this problem I created a wsd file, which provides an xml
mapping for the type tns3:Set. After importing this wsd file in my wsdl
file I was able to run wsdl2java successfully.

Now, I want to be able to tell axis-java2wsdl where to look for the
"tns3:Set" type mapping when generating the wsdl. What is the standard
way to do this?

I would like to avoid manual editing of the wsdl file. Can anyone share
any experience on how to import external types via Ant tasks?

Thanks.

Oleg

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient
only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this
e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.