axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Morin, Marc-André" <Marc-Andre.Mo...@drdc-rddc.gc.ca>
Subject How to initialize a service at startup?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:01:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm wondering how to initialize a web service with Axis-java without having
to call any service's method...
For now, to do so, I implemented a servlet which is loaded at the startup of
my container (tomcat), with the <load-at-startup> tag added in the web.xml
file...  All works fine, but unfornately, the init method in my
ServiceSoapBindingImpl class is not called.

How could I call that init method from my servlet init method?...  I need to
pass in parameter a context object, but I don't know how to get it...

Any help will be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Marc-André