axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dan.B.Tan...@wellsfargo.com
Subject Axis over HTTPS - extra characters at end of message
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:11:43 GMT
I saw a couple with this problem in earlier posts, but I haven't seen a
solution yet...

I'm installing a web service for the first time on a websphere 5 environment
over SSL.  The service works fine over HTTP, but not HTTPS.  The fault code
is this:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The root element is required in
a well-formed document.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

Inspecting the soap message with
call.getMessageContext().getRequestMessage().getSOAPPartAsString() looks
fine...but when I turn on javax.net.debug=all and view the unencrypted
message, it appears to have some extra characters at the end of the message,
which definitely cause it to be not well-formed.

Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.

Dan