axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil_KM" <Senthil...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: client-config.wsdd
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:19:20 GMT

Hi richard!!

I also faced the same problem
In the axis.jar there is a client-config.wsdd and server-config.wsdd
So all the handler definitions I placed it inside this
client-config.wsdd which is inside the axis.jar. It worked perfectly.

Rgds
Senthil

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Martin [mailto:rmarti@essex.ac.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 1:49 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: client-config.wsdd

Hi fellow AXIS users!

I'm having trouble getting AXIS to notice that I have a
client-config.wsdd on the classpath that specifies a number of client
side handlers. The file's location is alleady declared on the classpath
and it doesn't work - is there anything else that I need to do? Is there
a better way of specifying the location of this file?

Thanks!

Richard