axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Chen <ac...@packetmotion.com>
Subject Re: Using document servoce type
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:46:08 GMT
I tried to use the sample code in samples/userguide/examples6 to create
the wsdl file.
I added the following method in WidgetPirce.java and
WidgetPriceSoapBindImpl.java.
public interface WidgetPrice
{
    public org.w3c.dom.Document getRecords(java.math.BigInteger count)
    public void setWidgetPrice(String widgetName, String price);
    public String getWidgetPrice(String widgetName);
}

public class WidgetPriceSoapBindingImpl implements
samples.userguide.example6.WidgetPrice
{
    HashMap table = new HashMap();
    public org.w3c.dom.Document getRecords(java.math.BigInteger count)
    {
      return new org.w3c.dom.Document();
    }
}

I was hoping that this will trick the Java2WSDL to generate the mapping
for the the getRecords method.

I run the tool with Java2WSDL tool the following flag

 -o wp.wsdl  -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/WidgetPrice" -n
"urn:Example6" -p"samples.userguide.example6" "urn:Example6" -a
samples.userguide.example6.WidgetPrice

The wsdl file generated does not have any reference to the getRecords
method at all.  Did I do anything wrong?

Chris Haddad wrote:

>Alex -
>
>try creating a Java stub with your desired method signature, run Java2WSDL to generate
a WSDL file, then WSDL2Java on the WSDL file to generate skeleton and stub classes.