axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dario Di Minno <dariodimi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: wsdl spec examples - do they work?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:37:32 GMT
Hi  Nitin,
as I can see from your output, there are some unwanted spare '>'
characters, like in....

"{http://localhost:8080/jboost/stockquote.xsd}>TradePriceRequest", with...

To eliminate this problem, you have to clean up the files produced by
WSDL2Java from these '>';
then compile java files, deploy the web service and retry

Dario