axis-java-user mailing list archives

From peter anthony cowan <pe...@justgive.org>
Subject Re: Trouble with HTTPS/SSL and Axis
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:19:37 GMT
so since i'm using java 1.4 i can just remove those three files from the
classpath?
(actually, they're in the tomcat boot and system jar directoriess)

do i need to have a keystore in the system properties in order to do
outgoing
ssl connections with axis? or should an axis client just run via https
so long as
the correct libraries exist?

thanks,
-peter