axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris McCabe" <Chris_McC...@choicehotels.com>
Subject Re: Connection refused exception
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:41:24 GMT
You could get this error if your internet access is only through a proxy
server.  If so, you need to specify the proxy host and port to the JVM.
You can specify this by passing arguments to Java like this:

java -DproxyHost=hostname -DproxyPort=80 ...

If you are using an app server you need to figure out how to pass the
arguments to the JVM.  Alternatively, you can set the system properties
proxyHost and proxyPort in your Java code.

Chris

--
Chris P. McCabe
Principal Engineer