axis-java-user mailing list archives

From James Black <jbl...@ieee.org>
Subject re: out of memory due to large returning of array of beans
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:12:50 GMT
I am using axis 1.1 on JDK1.5.0beta.

When I try to run my unit test to retrieve several thousand beans I get
an out of memory error.

I am curious how I can change my wsdl file so that I return it as an
attachment, so that it won't break my .net clients as well as my java
clients.

  Thank you.  Following is some of my wsdl file
<
<wsdl:message name="lookupTransactionsRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="operator" type="soapenc:string" />
  <wsdl:part name="password" type="soapenc:string" />
  <wsdl:part name="input" type="tns2:Transaction" />
  </wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="lookupTransactionsResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="lookupTransactionsReturn"
type="impl:ArrayOf_tns2_Transaction" />
  </wsdl:message>

<wsdl:operation name="lookupTransactions" parameterOrder="operator
password input">
  <wsdl:input message="impl:lookupTransactionsRequest"
name="lookupTransactionsRequest" />
  <wsdl:output message="impl:lookupTransactionsResponse"
name="lookupTransactionsResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="lookupTransactions">
  <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" />
- <#> <wsdl:input name="lookupTransactionsRequest">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost/axis/services/LMSDBServer" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:input>
- <#> <wsdl:output name="lookupTransactionsResponse">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost/axis/services/LMSDBServer" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    james@usf.edu