axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Connection Refused Issues
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:22:01 GMT
Hi

I think, it is not a program error. (I also tried to run this one and
get same result), this is services is not running now.

If y really wants to find a wed service is running, First u tries to
access wsdl using web browser.

Ex: http://nagoya.apache.org:5049/axis/services/echo?wsdl

G. J. Asanka Priyanjith

Industrial Trainee