axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asanka Priyanjitih" <APriyanji...@virtusa.com>
Subject SAOP with attachments error And how to write programms
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:25:57 GMT

Hi Axis users

I try to deploy and run my SAOP with attachments axis program
(Application server is tomcat).But I trying to axis wsdl

(http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/services/urn:EchoAttachmentsService?wsdl )It
generates flowing error.

  AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:

     WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;urn:EchoAttachmentsService&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

AxisFault

 faultCode:

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find
prefix for &apos;urn:EchoAttachmentsService&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...)
method.:

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

I don't know why that is.

Please some one explain me to y that is , and also how to write SOAP
with attachments Server program and client side program,

And How to deploy this services to the Tomcat application Server.

Also some one know what are the good web tutorials, pleases sent me.

G. J. Asanka Priyanjith