axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jason Calabrese <m...@jasoncalabrese.com>
Subject Re: Hybrid RPC/Message style service
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:19:22 GMT
Thanks for the idea, but I don't think an attachment will work.  I don't want
the client of the service to have to parse to attachment themselves.

I'd like it to look like a normal rpc soap service, that follows the schema
declared in the types section.  I just want to be able get lower level access
to the response so that I can skip the marshal/unmarshal/serialize steps.

Jason