axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jay D <talk2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Viewing SOAP messages with Axis(as client) on Weblogic server
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:19:06 GMT
Hello,

I used tcpmon as suggested.

I added a port with the following details:

Listen Port = 123

Act As a listner : Target host name and port number are the location where the weblogic server
is running.

I sent some request but  did not see any entries on tcpmon. tcpmon shows "waiting for connection...."

Can you please help.

Regards
jkd

David Bell <David.J.Bell@Sun.COM> wrote:
Jay D wrote:

Dear List members,

I am using axis (wsdl2java) in weblogic for connecting to a web service deployed on the internet.
We would like to view the soap sent and received. Can you please suggest a best way to view
the messages.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

jkd

Do you Yahoo!?
Use tcpmon that comes with Axis

cd to the Axis lib directory and run :

java -cp axis.jar org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon

Then you can set up a listener that redirectes your requests.

-- David BellSun ONE Solution Design ConsultantProfessional ServicesSun Microsystems
     Tel : +44 7876 396719Java House                 Fax : +44 1252 420126Guillemont ParkMinley
Road              email : david.j.bell@sun.comBlackwaterCamberleyGU17 9QG

Do you Yahoo!?