axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "" <dexterw...@iwon.com>
Subject RE: Message-style web services
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:06:00 GMT

Hi Vivek,
I'm new to axis, but I think you need the following
1) Your echoElements api should look like

Element[] elem = new Element[1];

elem[0] = XMLUtils.StringToElement("urn:foo","e1", "Hello");

return elem;

2) Once you compiled your file, move it to
<TOMCAT>/webapps/axix/WEB-INF/classes/message

Doing the above, I was able to get it to work.

-dexter

 --- On Mon 03/08, Vivek Nagulapati < vivek_nagulapati@hotmail.com > wrote:
From: Vivek Nagulapati [mailto: vivek_nagulapati@hotmail.com]
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:58:21 -0600
Subject: Message-style web services

Hello Guys,<br><br>I am trying to implement message-style web services using one
matter how I change the implementation in MessageService.java, it returns <br>the SAME
SOAP request received as my SOAP response to the client.<br><br>Here is my Web
Element[] echoElements(Element [] elems) throws java.lang.Exception{<br><br>
      Element[] elem = null;<br><br>        elem[0] = XMLUtils.StringToElement("urn:foo","e1",
xmlns:ns1="urn:foo">Hello</ns1:e1><br><br>But, to my surprise no matter
what kind of SOAP request this service <br>receives, it is sending back the same payload
System.out.println's in my service's implementation but <br>they are not getting printed
either. So does that mean that the control is <br>not reaching my service ? Is that