axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Resource Rumers
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:36:02 GMT
See list of folks already invested in Axis -
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/AxisBeingUsed

I don't think we'll fold shop anytime soon :) Having said that you can ensure the health of
the
project by contributing to it. After all its open source and we'd love to have you help us
out.

thanks,
dims

=====