axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kamrul Islam <misla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AXIS as standalone SOAP parser?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:23:37 GMT
Probably I also have the same type of question.
Last time I used gsoap for standalone C++ Client without any application server. Now I would
like to rewrite that application in Java. Again I need only the soap client part, Soap Server
is mantained in different system.

In short, is there any good place where I can get more information/help regarding this?

Thnaks in advance.
---Kamrul

Kees van Dieren <kees.vandieren@mp-objects.com> wrote:
I think this is what you need:
Visit
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/apiDocs/org/apache/axis/transport/http/SimpleAxisServer.html

this class is included in the axis.jar archive
Søren Neigaard wrote:

>Trying the question again :)
>
>Is it possible to use AXIS simply as a SOAP parser? I mean without any applicationserver,
but where I give AXIS the SOAP XML as a string or a stream?

>And how is this done? Do I need to generate some classes from the WSDL via some commandline
tool?

>Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
>Søren Neigaard
>System Architect