axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Lakshmanan" <h...@wakesoft.com>
Subject RE: generating stubs with wsdl2java
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:56:08 GMT
Try using document / literal instead of RPC / literal (if it is OK to
use document / literal)

HTH

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Wei Hsu [mailto:whsu@openharbor.com]
	Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 5:19 PM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: generating stubs with wsdl2java

	Hi all,

	I am trying to run wsdl2java on a RPC/Literal wsdl file to
generate client side stubs.  But no matter what I do, I can't seem to
get the namespace for the binding stub to be generated correctly.  My
question is, how do I modify the wsdl file so that the generated stub
would include a namespace declaration for the parameter?  If I checkout
the generated binding stub, I see the following line:

	oper.addParameter(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("",
"SalesOrderParam"), new javax.xml.namespace.QName("sales",
"SalesOrderParam"), SalesOrderParam.class,
org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc.IN, false, false);

	What I would like to do is to have that empty quote be filled,
so the line would look something like:

	oper.addParameter(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("sales",
"SalesOrderParam"), new javax.xml.namespace.QName("sales",
"SalesOrderParam"), SalesOrderParam.class,
org.apache.axis.description.ParameterDesc.IN, false, false);

	If you look from the soap message point of view, I just want the
generated stubs to stop sending soap with empty xmlns like
<SalesOrderParam xmlns="">.

	Unless it's not possible...hope not.  Anyways, Thanks in
advance!

	Wei