axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nelson Minar <nel...@monkey.org>
Subject documentation for WSDD <operation> and its children?
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 01:39:02 GMT
Is there any documentation for the <operation> tag in a WSDD and all
the attributes and children thereof?

WSDL2Java created a deployment descriptor for my service that works,
so I'm happy. But now I'm trying to understand what it means. The
closest thing I found to docs is "Deployment (WSDD) Reference" in
  http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/reference.html
but all it mentions is the existence of the tag, not what goes there.
Have I overlooked something?

The generated WSDD has all sorts of interesting attributes; qname,
returnType, etc. I can kind of guess what they mean, but I'd like to
know for sure.