axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Harald Pollak <h.pol...@pke.at>
Subject Re: Multiple server responses?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:13:10 GMT
you can do this by writing a so called "Handlers" take a look ad the
axis architecture- documentation and you will see  there is a chain for
invoking services as well on the client side as allso on the serverside
allso for leaving them.

I thing the documentaion is very well, but if you have further questions
wirte me a email!

Harry