axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Ryan" <Michael.R...@stellent.com>
Subject Tomcat Error
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:49:37 GMT
Hi everyone-

We are having a problem when our app is run under Tomcat.  Currently, we
embed Axis inside our applications jar, and obfuscate it.  This seems to
work fine, except under Tomcat.  When we use our application inside
Tomcat, it works fine the first time it is called, but the second time,
we get the following error:

org.apache.axis.t: java.lang.Exception: No engine configuration file -
aborting!
java.lang.Exception: No engine configuration file - aborting!

It seems to me that Axis is looking for the client-config.wsdd file, but
is failing to find it.  What I don't understand is what Tomcat is doing
that is screwing things up.  The same code works just fine outside of
Tomcat, and works the first time it is run under Tomcat.  Is Tomcat
caching information somewhere, and causing Axis to get confused?

Thanks,
Mike Ryan