axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Heitzeg, Bill" <bill.heitzeg....@sabre.com>
Subject Axis Client - HTTP Header - Connection
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:02:01 GMT
When I send a request with my Axis client, it generates the following HTTP Headers:

POST /websvc HTTP/1.0Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8Accept: application/soap+xml, application/dime,
multipart/related, text/*User-Agent: Axis/1.1Host: unicorn.dev.sabre.comCache-Control: no-cachePragma:
no-cacheSOAPAction: "OTA"Content-Length: 1391

I would really like it to also include the Connection HTTP header.  I would like to do this
so that I can specifically set Connection to closed.   Does anyone know how I can get an Axis
Client to generate the following HTTP Headers?

POST /websvc HTTP/1.0Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8Accept: application/soap+xml, application/dime,
multipart/related, text/*User-Agent: Axis/1.1Host: unicorn.dev.sabre.comCache-Control: no-cachePragma:
no-cacheSOAPAction: "OTA"Content-Length: 1391Connection: Closed

Thanks!

Bill Heitzeg