axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pramodh Peddi" <ped...@contextmedia.com>
Subject HTTP Requests thru SOAP in Weblogic clusters
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:21:29 GMT
Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this request.
I am using Weblogic 7.0 to build a J2EE product. It has a SOAP layer to get
the requests from the clients.

The problem is in clustered environment: Requests of a sessionID is being
sent to multiple servers, because of which sessions are being invalid.
Really, if request with a sessionID XYZ is sent to server1, then ALL
requests with sessionID XYZ SHOULD be sent to server1 ONLY.

I have the Apache-Weblogic bridge, on the front end, to direct the requests
to servers in the cluster.

Am I missing anything. I am not sure if this a problem in SOAP layer, but I
am just giving a shot - hoping that some one could suggest on this.

Thanks,

Pramodh.