axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sriram Nookala" <sri...@m-qube.com>
Subject xml attachment example
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:36:54 GMT
I'm looking for example code which uses attachments. I used wsdl2java to generate java classes
from the wsdl, but the generated java class did not have any support for attachments. I looked
at the attachments sample that came with Axis but it didn't seem to be what I was looking
for. The SOAP request I'd have to make would be like this:

--xxzzy

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

 <soapenv:Body>

  <makeBulkPurchase href="#id0" xmlns="urn:bcgi-PurchaseWebService"/>

  <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0" soapenv:encodingStyle="" xsi:type="ns1:BulkRequest"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:ns1="urn:bcgi-PurchaseTypes">

   <vendorBulkIdentifier>an id</vendorBulkIdentifier>

   <numberOfTasks>4</numberOfTasks>

  </multiRef>

 </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

--xxzzy

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<BulkPurchaseAttachment xmlns="urn:bcgi-PurchaseTypes" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="urn:bcgi-PurchaseTypes http://webtier-hostname.bcgi/purchasewebservice/bcgi-PurchaseTypes.xsd">

<Purchase>

    <userCredentials>

        <credentialType>mobileIdentifier</credentialType>

        <id>2063612441</id>

    </userCredentials>

    <vendorProductId>BulkWebServiceProduct4106779957</vendorProductId>

    <quantity>1</quantity>

    <description>A description</description>

</Purchase>

[...]

</BulkPurchaseAttachment>

--xxzzy--