axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mei Wu <m...@usc.edu>
Subject Re: AdminClient throws NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:25:49 GMT
hey, R4 isn't hard at all, but I have not started it yet myself...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Hulbert" <grant.hulbert@icscolor.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 6:48 PM
Subject: AdminClient throws NoClassDefFoundError

> I have Axis installed on Mac OS X Panther with Tomcat 4.1.30, and my
simple .jws files work great.  Now that I've graduated to more complex needs
(I need to return nonstandard data types), I'm trying to deploy a web
service wsdd-style.

> I get an error when executing Admin client though:
>
> granthul% java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient

org/apache/axis/client/AdminClient
> --
> Grant Hulbert, Internet Software Architect
>

> Integrated Color Solutions, Inc.
>
> 2734 Loker, Carlsbad, CA 92008 office:760-942-7434
>
> Home Office 760-599-1036 | Cell 760-822-6980
>
> <mailto:Grant.Hulbert@icscolor.com>Grant.Hulbert@icscolor.com
>

> Integrated Color Solutions, Inc. (ICS) is a technology leader in providing
color management solutions to industries where color is critical. To learn
more visit us at <http://www.icscolor.com>http://www.icscolor.com

> This email is confidential and legally privileged. The correspondence and
information herein is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this
email or documents attached to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and
illegal.

> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution,
copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in dependence on it, is
prohibited and unlawful.