axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Kancharla <venkat...@strandgenomics.com>
Subject Re: InvocationTargetException
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 05:35:54 GMT
It might be because, your webservice could not find some class files which
it needed. Make sure you have placed all the necessary class files in the
WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib directory.

regards
Venkatesh

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Rommel Sharma wrote:

> setting cookie property in CallHi,
>     I am getting java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while making a calll to
my webservice on Tomcat 4.1.12.

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">