axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: newbie: help with generating wsdl thru url
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:01:15 GMT
The wsdl:types is generated by the Serializer.  So long as you have
registered your complex datatype withan appropriate
serializer/deserializer, you shouldn't encounter any issues in generating
the appropriate XSD.

HTH,
Ian

                    <luciano.fiandesi

                    o@ecb.int>              To:     <axis-user@ws.apache.org>

                                            cc:

                    02/25/2004 01:10        Subject:     RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort:
Re: Antwort: Re:
                    PM                       Antwort: newbie: help with generating wsdl thru
url
                    Please respond to

                    axis-user

Mariano,
actually is my mistake. Axis can generate wsdl on the fly when the wsdd is
not very complex (ie. complex datatypes or DataHandler).

In general I prefer to copy my own wsdl to Axis. In case of simple
webservices it is ok to let Axis generate the wsdl.

Luciano