axis-java-user mailing list archives

From valerie.bau...@bull.net
Subject Réf. : Re: question about handlers
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:08:29 GMT

The wssd for the service looks like this :

 <service name="Myappli1" provider="java:RPC">
      <requestFlow>
            <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
            <handler type="java:filtres.handler1"/>
      </requestFlow>
      <responseFlow>
            <handler type="java:filtres.handler1"/>
            <handler type="soapmonitor"/>
      </responseFlow>
      <parameter name="className" value="appli1.Myappli1"/>
 </service>

and here is the handler :

(See attached file: handler1.java)

this handler works very well except for error handling.
Another important thing is I also have a handler on the client side (nearly the same),
but it does not seems to be invoked when an axis fault is thrown on the server side.

Valerie

Venkatesh Kancharla <venkatesh@strandgenomics.com> sur 05/02/2004 06:19:01

Veuillez répondre à axis-user@ws.apache.org

Pour : axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc :
Objet :     Re: question about handlers

Can you please post your handler and the wsdd file?

regards
Venkatesh