axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "christopher justin" <christopher_jus...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: No serializer found for class
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:06:25 GMT
Hari,
Thanks for your help...  my deploy.wsdd file contains the BeanMapping tag...

<beanMapping
     qname="ns:Category"
     xmlns:ns="urn:SearchCategoryService"
     languageSpecificType="java:TLI.beans.Category"/>

This should suffice instead of the typeMapping correct?  I made sure my
QName in my client now mathes:    QName qn = new
QName("urn:SearchCategoryService" .

This still has not worked..  Any other ideas?  Thank you very much for
replying..

>From: "Hari Lakshmanan" <hari@wakesoft.com>
>To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: No serializer found for class
>Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:35:11 -0800
>
>Sorry it should read as namespace instead of qname
><typeMapping
>         xmlns:ns="urn:SearchCategoryService"
>

>__Hari

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!