axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <luciano.fiande...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Problems with Attachment sample
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:53:07 GMT
Hi Chris,
can you be more specific?
In order to succesfully run the attachment sample you need to carefully follow the
readme file that comes with the example.

Luciano

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Aiken [mailto:aii@gmx.de]
Sent: Wednesday 25 February 2004 19:51
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Problems with Attachment sample

Hi all!

I have problems with the Attachment sample:

java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.axis.Message.createAttachmentPart(Message.java:620)
        at
javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage.createAttachmentPart(SOAPMessage.java:243)
        at
samples.attachments.EchoAttachment.echoUsingSAAJ(EchoAttachment.java:523)
        at samples.attachments.EchoAttachment.main(EchoAttachment.java:362)

I read that other people had the same problem. But I couldn't find any
solution.

Thanks,
Chris

____________
Virus checked by Antivirus-Profi-Paket
Version: AVK 14.0.350 from 11.02.2004
Virus news: www.antiviruslab.com

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.